For Reading Days & Final Exams, we will be open 24 hours a day, starting Tuesday May 7th, 8:00 AM until Friday, May 17, 2:00 AM. The Circulation & Help Desk will open during regular hours.
We have a few tips and resources to share because we care about you, your wellness, and your scholarship.
When you’re studying, remember to take breaks! Here are a few ways you can do that in the Library:
- Hydrate! Water fountains are located on each floor near the bathrooms.
- Enjoy fresh air on one of the terraces!
- Take time for prayer or meditation! You can use the resources on the 4th floor near the staircase.
- Connect with friends! We have games you can play together located on the 2nd floor near the Zine Library.
- Browse for fun! We have a great selection of magazines, zines and DVDs - all on the 2nd floor.
Want help with research, technology, and resources? We’ve got you covered!
- Ask for help! We’re here at the Circulation & Help Desk is on the 2nd floor:
- Mon-Thurs 9:00am-11:45pm
- Fri 9:00am-8:45pm
- Sat 11:00am-5:45pm
- Sun 10:00am-11:45pm
- Get research support! Contact your Personal Librarian M-F 10:00am-6:00pm at library.barnard.edu/personal-librarians
- Recharge. Your phone charging station is on the 1st floor
Let us know what needs clean up or restocking.
- Call Facilities at 212-854-2041
Do you feel like you need to talk with somebody? Reach out!
- Nightline Peer Listening
- 10:00pm-3:00am at 212-854-7777
- Furman Counseling
- 9:00am-5:00pm at (212) 854-2092 & more resources at barnard.edu/counsel
With love from Barnard Library Staff!