The Movement Lab joins Brooklyn College’s Performance and Interactive Media Arts (PIMA) graduate class for this Collaborative Series using processed based work to create public performance art with an international presentation opportunity at the Vrystaat Arts Festival in Bloemfontein South Africa. PIMA aims to investigate experimental performative ensemble creation and the ‘radical mixing of mediums’ in creative expression.
Participants must commit to at least 4 out of 5 Movement Lab x PIMA Workshops and the final festival presentation to participate. RSVP required
- Friday, September 25th, 5:00-6:00pm (Zoom Link: https://brooklyncollege.zoom.
- Friday, October 2nd, 4:30-6:00pm
- Friday, October 9th, 4:30-6:00pm
- Friday, October 16th, 4:30-6:00pm
- Friday, October 25th, 4:30-6:00pm
- *Friday, October 30th, South Africa Festival Presentation, 12:00-2:00pm*
Credit for images: PIMA Brooklyn Performance