It may seem like an eternity away, but soon it will be winter break, and hopefully for some of you that means a little more time to read for FUN! To give you some ideas for what to pick up next, here's what the BLAIS staff has been reading lately.
- Night Sky with Exit Wounds, by Ocean Vuong & Beekeeping for Dummies, by Howland Blackiston (Meredith, Research & Instruction Librarian for Art & Architecture)
- Together, Closer: The Art and Science of Intimacy in Friendship, Love and Family, by Giovanni Frazzetto (Quincy, Circulation Assistant)
- The Cheese and the Worms, by Carlo Ginzburg (Tamsin, Archives Assistant)
- The Anime Machine: A Media Theory of Animation, by Thomas Lamarre (Diane, Communications Fellow)
- Don't Call Me Inspirational: A Disabled Feminist Talks Back, by Harilyn Rousso (Jenna, Zine Librarian)
To see a compilation of what we've been reading, click here.