February 12, 2018
The spring semester is underway, but BLAIS still has some tasty reads to recommend.
- Hunger by Roxane Gay (Arun, Department Assistant)
- Making Books by the London Centre for Book Arts (Suze, Exhibits Fellow)
- Woman Hollering Creek and other stories by Sandra Cisneros (Julia, Zine Assistant)
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee (Vani, Personal Librarian for the Humanities and Global Studies)
- Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter C. Brown (Quincy, Circulation Assistant)
To see a compliation of what we've been reading, click here.