December 4, 2017
Reward yourself for your hard work this semester by reading about dance music, interior design, lawyer/civil rights activist Pauli Murray, and more!
- Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home by Julie Carlson (Jennie, Personal Librarian for Social Sciences)
- Jane Crow: The Life of Pauli Murray by Rosalind Rosenberg (Shannon, Archives and Special Collections’ College Archivist)
- The Changeling by Victor LaValle (Karl-Mary, IMATS Assistant)
- Wild Beauty by Ntozake Shange and Alejandro Álvarez Nieves, and Love Saves the Day: A History of American Dance Music Culture, 1970-1979 by Tim Lawrence (Martha, Archives and Special Collections’ Digital Archivist)
- Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado, and Madness and Oppression by The Icarus Project (Vani, Personal Librarian for the Humanities and Global Studies)
For a compilation of what BLAIS Staff has been reading, click here.