I hold a Master's degree in Library and Information Science, with a concentration in archives, and an undergraduate degree in British and American Literature. My research interests include the use of primary resource documents in education, community-based archiving and underrepresented voices in archives, and the history of social and labor movements.
My specialty here at Barnard is History, but I am prepared to help you with research on any topic!
My Course Guides:
I Can Assist With:
- One-on-one consultations
- The use of archival materials to enhance research
- Customized classes in library and archival research
- The use of primary resource documents to support classroom instruction
- Records management
- Utilizing RefWorks
- And more!
Society of American Archivists
Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference
Wednesdays, 3:30-5:30 PM or by appointment
• MLIS, University of California Los Angeles
• B.A., New York University
In the News
Library news about: the move, IMATS videos, professional contributions, a new digital exhibit, and NYC Zines Weekend
College Women: Documenting the History of Women in Higher Education, posted June 24, 2015.