Studying & Collaboration
Barnard and Columbia students are welcome to reserve study rooms in the Barnard Library at the Milstein Center on the first, second, or third floors. You can see all study rooms with their capacity and availability on the reservation website.
Here are our study room guidelines:
- Barnard and Columbia students may reserve the study rooms at tinyurl.com/BarnLibRooms
- Study rooms are for use by Barnard and Columbia students (faculty and staff, please use different spaces)
- Limit your use to up to 4 consecutive hours and up to 4 hours each day (total for all rooms)
- Cancel your reservation if you’re not using it
- Take your belongings with you when you go, your reservation holds your spot
- Come on in if there are no people in the room - you're welcome to use it until someone with a reservation arrives
- Study rooms may be used for groups or individuals, for discussion or quiet study, for study, resting, meeting, eating
- Share with kindness!